Friday, January 22, 2010

February Is Slammed!

I have tons of stuff going on in my shop this month! I have added 2 new sections one of which, of course, is dedicated to Valentine's Day. I have awesome Valentine's Day cookies. It is really hard sticking to this diet thing when there are 20 different icing flavors to test! Check out the cookies and the bake shop.
The other section is called "Cash's Corner". I am filling it with creations either inspired by, or directly ordered by my 2 year old son. He is very smart and talented. He loves to help me when I am making anything. Every time I make a doll or a stuffed animal he asks me if it is for him. Now I can say yes! He gets so excited when I make something for him and loves to help out with the design process. He is my coolest and most rewarding inspiration. Right now we are in the middle of making a pirate doll. I am excited to see how he turns out. The peg leg is hysterical! This picture is of his "gogin". He is more of a gnome, but he is modeled after the "goblins" in Little Bear. I prefer my son to explore outside than watch TV, but he is allowed to watch Little Bear. He was fascinated by the goblins who run around chasing after their shoes and causing mischief. We decided making this little guy needed to be first on our list.











So there you have it. Check my shop at http://www.warmfuzzycoldprickly.etsy.com/ for all the new stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment