Friday, February 12, 2010

Custom Nesting Doll Order

This is a custom order of nesting dolls I did for a gal back in January. I ended up falling in love with these little guys. I think it is a very interesting collection of people. After I had finished I thought that whoever this guy was she was giving them to was quite a character. I wanted to know him. I don't think I would have ever made a teeny tiny portrait of Proust unless I had the pleasure of working with her. I love doing custom work. It's amazing to me what can be created when you put two heads together.





Leonard Bernstein


Shakespeare


Elvis Costello :)


Proust

His Lovely Wife


Stop by my esty shop and see what else I'm up to, or to order your own set of nesting dolls! http://www.warmfuzzycoldpricly.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment